Monday, August 17, 2009

My first Adventure


As a kitten Im always curious and when I found my way to my human's sister room I was amazed of all the fun stuff she had laying around, little bottles of stuff and shiny things that beat any toys I had to play with. It was time for this kitty to have fun!
I decided to first see what was in that big bag she always carries around, it smelled like flowers and just filled with so many wonderful doo-dads I just had to pull everything out to examine them all. I then discovered a rack filled with what she wears around her neck and in her ears ,they were fun to play with after I pulled everyone down .
After batting them around I decided to hide some so I can play with them later on. It wasn't too long before she discovered me in the midst of trying to climb a blue furry scarf hanging over a chair.
To make a long story short, her door is now always closed !!
.

1 comment: